onsdag 12 augusti 2009

Grattis världens bästa!

"Just like the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life the only one, I've ever seen with a smile so bright and just yesterday, you came around my way and changed my whole scenery with your astonishing beauty Ah, you coulda make a brother sing, you ordinary thing, a supernatural being, I know you are just brighter than the moon Brighter than the star, I love you just the way you are. And you are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams. you take me where I've never been you make my heart go ting-a-ling-a-ling, oh ahh you are my African Queen, the girl of my dreams and you remind me of a thing and that is the African beauty yahhh..."
Min Fia-ängel fyller år idag! Önskar dig en jättebra födelsedag, önskar jag kunde komma och fira dig med en stor tårta :) Du är guld värd för mig och jag älskar dig för allt du är! Pussar & Kramar på födelsedagen!

Inga kommentarer: